Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


We celebrated our Valentine's Day a little early by having our Family Valentine's Dinner last night.  My hubby works late on Mondays and we didn't want him to miss out on all the fun.  It was so awesome to see my kids eyes light up when they saw the table.  Just a few simple embellishments went along way to make my table look so festive. 


I used the hearts from my "Heart Attach" game, along with silk rose petals and blue Sweet Tart candies.  I loved having the pop of blue on the table.


We finished off the night playing, Don't Eat Val, Valentine Tic Tac Toe and Find the Heart Attach.  I was the big loser for the night.  I got schooled in Don't Eat Val and got beat a time or two by my 4 year old in Tic Tac Toe.  However, unlike my kids, winning was not the most important thing to me last night - it was seeing the smiles on my family's faces.

Want to have the same fun my family did?  - click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment